Now Accepting Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance and Medicare! Coming Soon Optum!
No Cost 40 Minute Introductory Consultation
Therapy is a significant personal investment of self, time and resources. I acknowledge and value your investment and the trust it represents. A good fit between you and a therapist, regardless of the therapists approach and training, is esstential. There is no substitute for sitting face-to face and talking together to determine fit.
- Comprehensive Intake - Intake includes 1 hour in-person consultation, diagnostic impressions goal setting and follow up treatment planning. $160
- Individual Psychotherapy Therapy Session - 60 minute face-to-face psychotherapy/counseling session $120.
- Parent Coaching and Support Sessions - 80 minute session $120 or 40 minutes session $60
- Auxiliary Services - Auxiliary services refers to case summaries, school staffings, consulting with teacher/school, phone calls lasting longer than 15 minutes, reports and any other services requested by the client. Auxiliary services are prorated at $120 per 55 minutes.
I recognize that entering therapy is a significant investment of time and resources. I do offer multiple session package discounts. Please don't hestiate to call me at 720 771-4157 and I will be happy to expolore payment options with you.
I accept the following insurance plans:
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Coming Soon – Optum (formerly known as United Health
Out of Network Benefits
If I do not offer services through your insurance provider, I will gladly provide you with the paperwork necessary for you to file a claim with your insurance carrier who may reimburse you for some, or all, of your fees. I am willing to consider adjusting my fee to reflect your negotiated insurance carrier’s standard rates for services. Services may be covered in full or part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please contact your insurance company to check your coverage of mental health benefits.
Cash, check, major credit cards Health Savings/Flex Accounts and Paypal accepted for payment. Payment is due in full at time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Sliding Fee Scale
Sliding fee scale is a discounted fee schedule, which is available to people when full payment poses a barrier to psychotherapy services. It is important to note that sliding fee slots are often filled quickly and I may have a wait list. If you wished to be placed on my waitlist or learn about my sliding fee scale options, please call me at 720 771-4157. I’m happy to answer questions and/or schedule a consultation with you.